Effectiveness of Counselling
Counselling has proved effective for a wide range of issues from severe depression to work stress. Our clients come to talk to us for help with a wide range of issues.
- Anxiety, panic attacks, anger, PMT, stress, OCD, self-harm
- Abuse, sexual abuse, bullying, domestic violence (past or present)
- Bereavement, grief, loss
- Life planning, goal-setting, retirement issues, managing change
- Long term & life limiting physical conditions
- Maternity issues, traumatic birth, postnatal depression, infertility
- Parenting issues
- Phobias, fears
- Relationships, sexuality, gender
- Self-esteem, confidence, social phobia, assertiveness
- Trauma, PTSD, war-trauma
- Work related issues
"Words cannot express how grateful I am to the Aquilis team for the fantastic service that they provide. They guided me out of a very dark period of my life and helped me find 'me' again."
"Insightful and helpful with useful strategies to combat negative, harmful attitudes."
"Counsellor very helpful, she helped me gain confidence in myself, I felt at ease, her excellent manner has turned my life around - to be able to live my life to the full."
"Life changing, being able to see the wood from the trees."
"I liked the practical approach designed to provide me with tools that will carry me through the next time I experience similar problems."